Tuesday, June 24, 2008

life as usual

nothing interesting happened these days.
sebab tu tak de entri baru. maaf ya.
daily aktiviti still goes on.
to class, balik class, buat keje umah sket2.
and other standard activities that suits me. hehe.
bored kan? i know.
im looking forward to practicum this august.
cuma, didn't know lagi school mana yg dapat.
myself partner with azu (my classmate cum my housemate)
praktikum kali ni makes me dread sedikit.
y? because instead of teaching visual art sahaja, *mcm thn lepas
we have to teach pj n muzik as well *those are my minors
others might think it'll be easy to teach primary students..
but no. it's not that simple and easy.
controlling the students is one thing.
while teaching is another thing. it needs creativity.
to create new activity to attract the students.
especially urban-primary-students.
and im not a creative person.
how do i deal that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

slmt bertugas cikgu!

Gg said...

terima kasih budakmerah!

Redbloodsnow said...

aku nyer life pown mmbosankan gak
g keje, balik keje, g keje, balik keje
n the circle continue...haiippp!!!


:(

Gg said...

emm, that makes us two zie.
adeh.