Thursday, May 1, 2008

urgghhh~

i suppose to say free at last~
but no.

i only manage to say free at least.



tomorrow is the the day i submit ALL my assignments. n yet, next monday till thursday, im going to pangkor, camping AGAIN. and back from there, revision week then FINAL exam for this semester. huwaaaaa!! my burnt face ni isn't recover yet, nak p camping lagi~ not fair! how am i going to be FAIR bile asek kene p camping?huh? i even tak sempat nak update my story life kat cni.. okla, i nak gtau latest story from me here ya!


>>
dalam busy completing task, yesterday Qilin n me went to watch The Kite Runner. u guys remember tak, story book The Kite Runner yg penah i wat entry dcni? movie is out, so after reading the book, xkan xtgk movie dia kan? Haruslah~ aku xtau bape kali aku nanges dlm panggung tu. naseb bek org xramai..hahaha. cite dia sangat touched, for me la as ive read d book. maybe agak susa bg yg xbaca bku dia.



>>my birthday hari tu, i got myself a GIFTs..hahahhaha. bet u know what it is, yeah? of coz korang...i bought myself two english books. memandangkan xde masa lagi nak baca buku2 to, so i can read it masa cuti nanti..hehee.


ok, nmpk x buku Genetics Peril in the pic tu? i got it masa pegi Book Fair last month. written by kak norZailina norDin. it is the english version of novel Zuriat. im done reading it last 2 weeks kot. the true story tu sangat inspiring where parents of the children yg sakit tu betul2 berusaha utk cari cure 4their children. thanks to kak norz!

kaler2 plak entri aku nih..tiru zatil jap.hahaha

No comments: