Sunday, October 4, 2009

Raya 2o09


i know, it's already 2weeks.
a belated raya.

anyway, selamat hari raya..
my raya went well.. as usual, after the salam2 and makan2, we head to KL, mak teh's house. this year will be my final raya to receive duit raya. next year, im the one who will be giving the duit raya, insyaALLAH~ i'm sorry, i do not upload any of my raya pictures. d pictures are bersepah2, at my dad's camera, my uncle's, my adik's hp, and all.

on the 4th raya, my *samttar* friends and i beraya ramai2. start at 10am and end at 10pm. 12 hours for 10 houses. so penat even though cuma makan2, sembang2, gelak2, sengih2 and all that. taktau bila lagi boleh gather ramai2 since i'll b moving to Perak. diorang sume dok situ je, still boleh meet & catch up everything. me dok jauh *ke?* sorang2..huuuu

anyway, Oktober's month will be a little bit hectic. there's a visit to Malacca, a pameran to be done, assignments to hand in and examinations to pass. then, on November will have courses and courses and courses. first of December we'll be reporting to schools. each and everyone. different school. okay, now that's not my raya story. i know. till then.



No comments: