Monday, October 12, 2009

!!HaPpY BiRtHDaY AkiLiN!!



Dear Izzatul Akilin bt Abdullah,
happy 23rd birthday!!
i am so sorry that I'm not able to celebrate ur birthday this year. especially this is our final year in IPBA. first time we met 5years back, on July 2004, I've never thought that i would have met a friend that would be so dear to me. then suddenly we sat next to each other in the class. kat DEPAN sekali, ya!! ^_^ After that, u request to stay in my room since my roomate, Deqna moved. Since then, u've become one of my important person in my life. and we're still roomates until now. that, i didn't EXPECT at all. thanks for so SABAR with my perangai.. for UNDERSTANDING my habit and my favourites. It take a whole 5years to understand each other, kan??
thank u for being such a good friend to me.
thank u for lending me ur shoulder to lean on.
thank u for listening to all of my stories.
thank u for sharing everything with me, ur fear and ur joy.
thank u. thank u for everything.
for being my roomate for the whole 5years we're here.
and i want to apologize for every wrongdoings that i've done all these times.
i hope u will have a blessed life, success career and surrounded with all the people u loved.

YOU ARE SO DEAR TO ME, BABE.
Love, Gg.









housemates



ROOMATES

GOOD FRIEND

BEST BUDDIES

SOUL SISTERS


powerpuff girls

Charlie's Angels (muahahaha)


CLIQUE VogEh d VaSs!!



~i hope our friendship will last forever~

No comments: