Friday, March 16, 2012

My Solemnization Night

edited a year later: Jan 2013

Story on my solemnization night. It was raining heavily in the evening. I pray hard hoping my wedding day tomorrow will be a bright day. I start my make-up around 6.30. Everything is scheduled on 8. My lovely friends (akilin, zatil & izza) was there with me. Time flies. And the groom is late. it was because most of his family just arrived due to the heavy rain. My dad kept checking on me. and i felt pressured. I cried. Yup. i did. i can't handle the pressure. between the father of mine and the man to be my husband. And there goes the drama by me the drama queen. hehe. Anyway, they all came around 8.30 and everything went smoothly, 
Alhamdulillah. I am officially Mohd Khairul's wife.








our hantarans



two heroes in my life


among the family and friends who attended the ceremony

mereka yang mendoakan


alhamdulillah

can't contain myself. i am daddy's girl


my pillars

arwah opah also there

his parents then-now's my parents too


thank you Allah



No comments: