Friday, June 5, 2009

update

~assalamualaikum~

heLLo to aLL

im updating from Gopeng, my 'new' *though i pernah live here* rumah

early this week, my family n i went to Pendang, Kedah.

we went to a family's friend house.

after that, back here, we have to kemas2 the house~~

cant wait to move back here..

i dont know why.. but at the same time, im missing Banting life too..

2 weeks after this holiday, i'll be going to school.

then, finishing the studies and courses.

and at the end of the year, i'll be waiting for result.

result, where i will be posted, teaching next year.

im excited for it, and anxious as well..

anyway, for the time being...

im just gonna enjoy my hoLidaY.

enjoying my family's company and the great books around me.

yeeehuuuu~~

1 comment:

Zatil Iman said...

oh my god!
helooo gopengiannn!
now i have enough reason to dtg ipohh
yipiieee!