Sunday, May 10, 2009

a heaLing process



so many things going on since i came back from a weekend at Langkawi.

yes, i shud post the pictures here, tapi pics sume tak transfer lagi. nanti2 ek.

on saturday 2nd Mei, my auntie *Mak Dah* my dad's sister passed away.

she's suffering from cancer for quite some time. but she's a fighter.

she remain strong until the very last moment.

i hope she will be placed beside all the good people.

oh, how she used to asked me to lose my weight~

now, i really should. cause there'll be nobody to tell me to do so.

then i shud be the one. Gg, u shud lose some weight.

u shud only reduce the amount of ur rice in every meal je.. *kan?kan?*

actually, last week was the dateline for all of my assignments.

okay, all of them are on the way masa tu, really. except for one.

and suddenly, hari rabu tu, i was sicked. really sicked.

i got fever + cough + flu + headache = all at the same time.

yes. i was so menyesal masa tu. y do i always procrastinating??

i was sicked sampai dapat mc dua hari pulak tu.

i managed to siapkan the assignments on Friday tu. kecuali yg 1.

dah halfway dah, cuma tak larat nk siapkan je.

i was so homesick. *time2 sakit la baru nk balik rumah, ek...*

so, im home for the weekend.

Saturday morning, i felt fresh gilerr. my mum masa nasik buat sarapan terus.

since dah 2 hari i cant even swallow nasik, so yesterday aku makan dgn sgt berselera.

malangnya, thari smlm jugak, suddenly i got headache, n i throw up e'thing.

my stomach sgt sakit. i throw up almost 8-9 times until perut aku kosong,song.

even i drink air putih pun keluar jgk. n i was very thirsty.

mama got very worried, ptg tu jgk g klinik n i received an injection.

aLhamduLiLLah, i got better today. kalo tak, doktor tu suh cek darah lagi..

n tomorrow im handing my final assignments. hopefully my final for this year..

hehe~

hence, i want to wish to my mum, a VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

selamat hari ibu, MAMA~~i owe u so much, that i know i couldnt repay u back.

dear ALLAH, plz LOVE my MUM as much as she LOVE me,

cause her LOVE is such a neverending stream..

i LOVE u MAMA~LOVE u SO MUCH

okay la people. i hope, uols smua take care diri k. skang ni musim sakit je. my roomate pun dah jangkit my fever. doktor pesan, everyday drink a LOT of water. and dont skip any meal eventhough u tak lalu macam mane pun. makan buat alas perut ok?? and again, ALOT of water, ya!! tata~

2 comments:

FarhahNur said...

gg..ellow..
kami pun sakit di sini..
keshiannya dia..
muntah2..
takpe2..get well soon ek..
to both of us
;)
owh.
takziah atas kepergian Mak Dah.
semoga Mak Dah tenang dalam persemadian.amin.

Anonymous said...

owh.. takziah...
wah... gg mmg rajin berjalan ek? hehe